sábado, 3 de marzo de 2007

I used to believe (Nueva sección-Sábado)

En animales

I used to think that bears laid eggs! I always pictured bears sitting on enormous nests, just like chickens.

I'm not sure where I got this from, but when I was little I believed that kangaroo pouches were filled with sticky purple gel.

When i was little i belived that cats are pure evil and kittens are plotting, come to think of it i still do.

I thought until I was about 8 that if I barked at a dog, meowed a cat, quacked a duck, etc., and thought reeeaaally hard about what I wanted to tell it, it would telepathically understand. I also thought that they could reply if I concentrated and was all quiet, but I was a rowdy kid so I never tried it. I got very frustrated when I thought, staring all bug-eyed at one of the cats,'meow back if you understand me' and it stayed quiet. I wasn't deterred at all, I simply thought they were being lazy.
Then after watching 'Cats and Dogs' I was convinced they could even talk out loud if they wanted to, and they were just keeping it a secret from me. I was such a weird little kid.

When I saw the movie "Dumbo" (the about the flying elephant) I thought that if elephants had big enough ears, they could actually fly!!!

De http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/