sábado, 10 de marzo de 2007

I used to believe

Sobre la casa

I am 12 and belive that in mirrors thier are cameras watching your every move i cant get changed infront of them i also believe that if i look in the mirror the little boy from ''the grudge'' would be standing behind me.

When I was six, my friend told me that her aunt got her intestines sucked out by sitting on a bath tub drain while it was draining.
I thought of sitting on the drain to see if it was real; i chickened out.

I used to believe that when you flushed the toilet and you turned on the water in the bathroom sink that it was the water from the toilet!!!!! i'm wierd i know.

I once walked into my brother's room when he was six and he was really really scared, and he pointed to a little hole in the wall and screamed "The TUTORS are going to come out of the holes in the wall and get me!"
He believed that tutors were the boogie man, right around the time my sister was getting home-tutored in math...

When i was little i never believed in monsters in the closet, there was a man that lived in my closet named Tex. Tex was an ex-ax murderer that would protect me. He would wake me up at night if something was wrong, when my mom told me that Tex didn't live in my closet I would say "if you don't believe in him then you can't see him."

De http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/