sábado, 24 de marzo de 2007

I used to believe

En malos habitos

For some reason, I thought that all people who smoked pipes were ugly and very bad (like child-killer bad). Maybe this was instilled by movies? Not sure, but it was scary.

My Mum used to tell me that if I picked my nose, it would cave in. I have a memory of waking up one day and my nose was full of dried mucus. I obviously had a cold with a blocked nose but I believed my Mum's prophercy had come true. I never picked it again (until I was older.)

When I was little, about six or seven, my best girlfriend and I would pick up cigarette butts off the ground and if they had lipstick on them, we would light them and smoke them, believing that women didn't have germs but men did so the lipstick meant they were safe.

I used to think that smoking made you poop because i saw a guy taking a crap and he was smoking. i was 4.

I believed that smoking would actually bring girls because i saw it on T.V. i was 5.

De http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/