domingo, 3 de junio de 2007

I used to believe

Sobre sexo

* When i was in 4th grade, i went to the bathroom, i opened one of the stalls (u know how u check to see is the toilet is empty and stuff) and i saw blood in the toilet!!!! i though that it was from someone bleeding and dying, so i ran to my classroom and went right up to my female teacher and said "THERE'S BLOOD IN THE POTTY!!"(i though i had saved the day) this happened to me a few times and whenever i told her she'd just be like, okay. i would always be so mad at her for not making a big deal

* During my mother's pregnancy with my youngest brother, they bought a book and talked to me and my two brothers about sex and where the new baby came from. From then on I believed that my parents only had sex four times - once for each kid they had. I thought sex automaticly resulted in kids untill 7th or 8th grade.

* At the age of three, I used to believe that doctors and nurses made babies in the hospital and that you could get a baby on a first come, first serve basis. Many were the times when my poor mother had to try and distract me as we played "tug of war," while walking past the local hospital while I begged my mum, "Let's go in and get a baby Mummy! Let's go in and get a baby NOW! I want one NOW" "Tomorrow," she'd always tell me, " Not now. Maybe tomorrow. We'll go tomorrow." Sadly for me, tomorrow never came and I remain ( thirty three years later) an only "child"! Oh well!

* When I was like 5 my mom was pregnant with my younger brother, i asked my step-dad how my mom became pregnant and he told me that he put an orange seed in her belly button and it grows a baby. lol i silly enough beleived this and alwyas made sure i spat my orange seeds out! lol

* When I was in fourth grade I went to a private Christian academy. We were discussing something about jesus and mary and someone asked what a virgin was. Our teacher told us that a virgin was a woman who was unmarried. Luckily most of us were smarter than that already.

De http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/