viernes, 8 de junio de 2007

I Used to believe

Sobre condones

* When my brother was 5, he and our cousin went into the boy's bathroom at a gas station. Our cousin (who was 8 at the time) told my brother that the condom dispensing machine on the wall sold lottery tickets. Well, my brother wasn't going to miss out on winning the lottery! So he bought a "ticket" and ran out of the bathroom smiling saying "I'm going to win the lottery!!"

* I used to believe that the condiments isle in the grocery store was where the condoms where stocked. i avoided that isle with my mother for years fearing the ever dreaded sex talk, right there in the grocery.as memory serves, i was five years old at the time.

* My boyfriend when he was a teen told his younger and very impressionable brother that the little salt n pepper packs were condoms, he didnt do anything but augh when he asked the very confused and embarrassed cashier that he would like a condom to put on his chips!

* I understood what a condom was....and I knew it was used to prevent STDs, but I thought there must be a pin hole at the tip so baby making was still possible
....Damn Kids.

* once when we had a family dinner at a bistro, me, being only 9 & my neice who was 7 went to the toilets and there was a condom machine. and neither of us knew what these condom things were, but we saw they were flavoured! so we each put it 50p and got a condom each. Being very ignorant indeed, i filled mine with soap (which i thought was strawberry flavored) and we tried to eat them. but ofcours they were disgusting so we just left them by the sink.

De http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/