sábado, 23 de junio de 2007

I used to believe

Sobre el embarazo

  • When I was eight I used to think that in order to get a girl pregnant, you had to pee insider of her. I had no concept of what an actual orgasm was. This led me to be supremely confident in my ability to impregnate women, as I considered myself a masterful urinator at this point.
  • I used to believe that when a man and a woman were married, they would just ask God for a baby, and one would come out of the mother's stomach nine months later. One day I was playing house with my friend and we were pretending to be married so I asked God for a baby. I was terrified that I might be pregnant for months afterwards.
  • One day my parents were sitting close together, as the family was chatting with friends. And a man made a comment to them that totally confused me, being a little kid as I was at the time. He asked my parents if they were trying to keep up with "Mary". "Mary" had just had another baby. Now, I was learning in grade school about how the egg is fertilized by the sperm, etc. But they hadn't told us about how the sperm GET to the egg. So when I heard this comment, I thought that the sperm must jump through the skin when you get up against a boy. And THAT'S how the sperm gets to the egg.
    After that, I was afraid to get near men and boys because I didn't want their sperm to jump through our skin and get me.

  • I believed that you peed inside a girl to get her pregnant until I was 12.
  • When I was like 5 my mom was pregnant with my younger brother, i asked my step-dad how my mom became pregnant and he told me that he put an orange seed in her belly button and it grows a baby. lol i silly enough beleived this and alwyas made sure i spat my orange seeds out!
De http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/