sábado, 30 de junio de 2007

I used to believe

Sobre el sexo oral

  • When i was about 9-10 .I thought that you could get pregnant from oralsex. And if you swallowd you would deffintly get a girl. My friends still makes fun of me for that.
  • I used to belive oral sex meant having sex by yourself then i figured out that it's impossible to have sex by yourself.
  • When I used to hear the phrase "eating out"--used to refer to oral sex--I thought you could only do it once, because afterward your genitals would be eaten and gone.
  • My little sis (9), a few weeks ago, was watching about a salon. suddenly, after watching getting his hair blown dry, she spurted out: "He's getting a blowjob!" and turned to my dad as if he were to say good girl.
  • Right up until I was 14 or 15 I thought a blow job consisted of blowing air onto the penis. I was set straight by the popular girls at school...... in front of everyone.

De http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/